Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Excuses Shouldn't Stop You From Bringing Your Ideas to Life by Sachin Karpe


Most of us tend to focus on everything we think we can’t do, rather than what we can do. As a result, we never even get started. It doesn't have to be that way! say Sachin Karpe. I've listed some of the most common excuses I hear below -- do any of them sound familiar?

  1. I don’t have any experience. The truth is that you need less experience than you think. I bet most successful entrepreneurs would tell you they learned by doing. In fact, I think lacking experience can actually be helpful, because your fresh eyes allow you to see things differently.

  2. I don’t have any time. Starting a company is a big commitment, I agree. It takes an incredible amount of time. But there are other ways you can bring your product ideas to life that require very little time, such as licensing an idea. I always tell my students: Don’t quit your day job, because you don’t have to says Sachin Karpe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment